Looking for a change and want to try something new? Hair extensions are a popular choice for adding volume and color to existing hair, and tape in hair extensions are the way to go.
WHAT ARE TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Tape in hair extensions are a semi-permanent solution made from natural hair that gets taped onto your hair. Made of two polyurethane tapes with hair attached, they are sandwiched between your existing hair to create a natural look and are the best option for daily wear.
WHY TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE BEST
- Cost Effective - Most extensions last less than four weeks, but tape in hair extensions are reusable and last much longer if they are properly taken care of. They don't take as long to apply, which means they will cost less to apply when going to a hairdresser. They can also be applied at home.
- Luscious Hair, Less Bulk - Most extensions create a bulky or obvious look because of the method of attachment. These are invisible and thin. Bulk-free means it's easier to style and looks more natural.
- Easy Application - A trained stylist can do it in less than an hour. It’s even easy enough to do on your own as long as you're comfortable determining placement, which is critical to the overall look.
- High Quality, Low Damage - Because tape ins are lightweight and don't pull at your hair like some extensions, they won't add any discomfort. The tape also won't cause any damage when you remove it. And getting a high-quality tape in means it won't tangle, shed, or mat.
- Easy Maintenance - You can wash them, dry them quickly, and they are much more flexible. They are versatile, allowing you to create even more hairstyles.
For a bride on her wedding day, a model during fashion week, or a mom wanting to feel beautiful, tape in hair extensions are perfect. So why not invest in some? You can get yours here.