Tape In Hair Extensions for Long Hair:
Long tape in hair extensions are generally categorized at 20-24 Inches in length. Longer tape in hair extensions can be found with special custom ordering and can go as long as 30+ inches. Things to look out for when ordering longer hair extensions:
- How thick the hair extension is at the bottom is the length
- Hair extensions that are long generally have a tapered look at the bottom and are relatively thin in appearance
- Many manufacturers will blend in horse hair and other synthetic fibers to make the hair appear longer and thicker.
Can I Still Wear Hair Extensions If My Hair Is Already Long?
Absolutely! Countless individuals with long hair run to salons to have extensions installed. Here are some of the reasons:
- Adding thickness to already long hair
- Adding color with extensions to hair without coloring their own hair
- Filling in thinning areas from the hairline
- Covering areas of hair loss from alopecia
Leave a comment